HHS Alumni

by Jake Glover

lydiafranklin

Lydia Franklin

Class of 2016

Where Are You Now: University of Miami

What You Wish You Knew in High School: I wish I knew that all  teachers, especially those at HHS, are super caring and approachable people who love to help/talk to their students outside of class. I wish I had been more willing to go to extra help and just get to know them better.

Class Everyone Should Take: Everyone should take Public Speaking with the lovely Valerie.

Thing You Miss Most From Hopkinton:  What I miss most about Hopkinton is our sense of close-knit community. I especially miss going to sporting events, fundraisers, after-school activities and other community events that really bring us all closer.

jordanjacobs

Jordan Jacobs

Class of 2015

Where Are You Now: Plymouth State University

What You Wish You Knew in High School: How to pay bills, time management, how quickly time goes by, hard work really does pay off.

Class Everyone Should Take: Public speaking

Thing You Miss Most From Hopkinton:  Class events, the boys, sports games.

jackmcaulife

Jack McAuliffe

Class of 2016

Where You Are Now: Yale University
What You Wish You Knew In High School: Sleep is important! I never slept, and I really regret that. Homework/another episode on Netflix is not worth being sleep-deprived.
Class Everyone Should Take: AP Lang (I still talk about Franchonia)
Thing You Miss Most From Hopkinton: The people. It’s a really special community.

emilyschmidt

Emily Schmidt

Class of 2016

Where Are You Now: University of Virginia

What You Wish You Knew in High School: The teachers at our school prepare us well for what happens in college. I want everyone to know they will be fine when they go off to whichever college they are destined to go to or wherever they want to be in life.

Class Everyone Should Take: I bet everyone is going to say this, but AP Psychology. Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Sullivan are two incredible teachers, and I was so lucky to have them.

Thing You Miss Most From Hopkinton: Being close with all my teachers. I am in huge lectures in college, and my professors in those classes wouldn’t even recognize my face if I saw them.

paulgahinet

Paul Gahinet

Class of 2015

Where You Are Now: UMass Lowell
What You Wish You Knew In High School: I wish I knew that whatever college you end up at, you’ll end up loving it.
Class Everyone Should Take: Ceramics
Thing You Miss Most From Hopkinton: Seeing my sister at school