Question of the Week: What was the Most Thoughtful Gift You Gave this Holiday Season?

What’s the most thoughtful gift you gave this holiday season?

For Christmas this year Junior Julia Krapf gave her parents a "100 reasons why I love you" scrapbook. Photo by Shae Feather.
    For Christmas this year Junior Julia Krapf gave her parents a “100 reasons why I love you” scrapbook. Photo by Shae Feather.

Isabelle Giordano, Sophomore: “For Christmas this year I gave my Dad a watch. He wanted it very badly, and it had his initials engraved on the back. I got it from Macy’s”.

Julia Krapf, Junior: “This year for Christmas I made my parents a scrapbook that is about 100 reasons why I love them. I thought that was thoughtful because it’s 100 reasons why I love them!!”

Sarah Pearson, Sophomore: “This holiday season I gave my mom a donation to Heifer International, so, I donated a goat to kids in Africa in my mom’s name. She likes to do service projects, so I think she liked it a lot.”

Emma Casady, Junior: “My mom is always, always cold, so I got her this really nice NorthFace jacket, and she wears it every single day and she said that she really likes it.”

Olivia Gilman, Junior: “I gave my boyfriend a tattoo coloring book for christmas because he wants to become a tattoo artist”.

Ann Rainey : “ I gave a student a burts bees wax hand repair kit because I noticed she had a bad habit of chewing on her nails when she gets nervous so hopefully it will get better”.

Ms Murphy talks about gifts she gave to her children this christmas. Photo by Joe Franke

Daniel Thomas Dragin, Senior: “The best gift for christmas I gave was hand soaps for my sister”.

Will Powers, senior: “The best gift that I gave was a pair of wool socks which were comfy and warm”.

Susan Murphy, math teacher: “The best gift I gave was my daughter who wanted an Iphone 5s for her upgrade so I got that for her for christmas”.