Hillers Do Battle with Dover/Sherborn

Boys Lacrosse:
Hillers 6 vs. Dover/Sherborn 12
Girls Lacrosse:
Hillers 3 vs. Dover/Sherborn 10
Boys Baseball:
Hillers 2 vs. Dover/Sherborn 4
Girls Softball:
Hillers 2 vs. Dover/Sherborn 4
Girls Tennis:
Hillers 4 vs. Dover/Sherborn 1
Girls Track :
Hillers 90 vs. Medway 46
Boys Track:
Hillers 100 vs. Medway 34

Hopkinton Boys Lacrosse travelled to Dover/Sherborn on Tuesday, losing 12-6. Freshman Will Abbott scored two goals for Hopkinton in the effort. The boys next game will be in Arlington Thursday afternoon, April 30.

The girls lacrosse team also fell to D/S for the second time this season by a score of 10-3. They are now 4-5-1 overall and 3-4-1 in the Tri Valley League

Varsity baseball also played D/S on Wednesday and lost 4-2. Despite the loss, Kyle Halloran shined in the field, and Calvin Holland drove in both Hiller runs. Next game is at Millis Thursday afternoon.

On the other diamond, the softball team also played D/S, with a far different outcome, winning 11-1. Bri Mirabile had another stellar outing, only allowing one hit through six innings. The pitcher improved her overall record to 4-1 on the year, while the team improved to 5-0 in the league.

The girls varsity tennis team also beat Dover/Sherborn 4-1 on Wednesday, remaining undefeated in their season.

The standout performance came from freshman Zoe Komodromos who came back to win her #2 singles match (2-6, 7-5, 10-4). After losing the first set, Komodromos won 3 match points from 4-5 in the second set, carrying on to take the 10 point super tiebreaker for the victory. Number 3 singles player freshman Elisabeth Cooperman was also impressive blanking her opponent 6-0, 6-0.

Finally, both boys and girls track teams defeated Medway in blowouts. Girls won 90 to 46 and the boys 100 to 34. Nicole Belisle won all three of her events and Tim Jenis won two of his in the winning efforts.